Want to Improve Your Life?
We are looking for individuals to help serve their communities.
Must be fun, motivated and above all else……OPTIMISTIC!
Club members volunteer to organize and implement community service events such as our Youth Oratorical Contest and fundraising efforts including our famous Barbecues. Our efforts are supplemented by financial and in-kind support from individuals and businesses in our community.
Did you know?
– Optimists Live Longer
– Optimists Achieve More
– Optimists Are Happier
– Optimists Have More Fun
Why Become an Optimist?
– As a not-for profit organization for children, we “Help Bring Out The Best In Kids“
– Participate in Fundraisers
– Be part of an International Organization
– Surround yourself with caring Optimistic Friends
– Give back to your community
– Leave a legacy
– DO IT FOR THE KIDS!